Today we went running around Silver Lake reservoir, which was absolutely massive. At first look we thought we wouldn't be able to make it all the way around but we did. The reservoir was all fenced off so there was no chance of a cool dip to escape the mid afternoon sun. This evening we went to Hollywood Bowl which is an equally as massive out door music arena, there we watched the LA Phil Harmonic Orchestra perform to fire works as well as to the animation of Peter and the wolf. The venue holds over 25,000 people and in amongst them was a guy who saw us get married last week. On our wedding day he was sat on a bench nearby, where he clapped and congratulated us, and tonight he was sat on the back row, where he shouted "hey I saw you two get married last week" I mean how randoms that!!! Now we are deciding what to do tomorrow, maybe universal studios :) ooo and we just found out that you can get into Disney Land for free on your birthday, 27 yrs old and hugging a man in a mouse costume.... I'm definitely considering it :) I tried to upload more pics but yet again after 10mins it says error, I'll try again tomorrow.
Night! x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment