YO YO YO!!! Now I've had a bit of slack from recent comments saying that I'm already speaking the yank lingo, well hello!!! I am in the states you know. Well that's not what you should be worried about, what you should be worrying about is the ultra American accent Rania adopts when she's on the phone to her friends lol :) makes me laugh anyway. So what was on today's agenda? Woke up at a good hour (7ish) then fell back to sleep. Had breakfast from the giant milk carton, did a few press ups as I'm already feeling like a chub. First on the agenda was to get my trousers hemmed for the big day, so we went to Lido to get that done. After that we went home for Korean BBQ ribs, which were Ace! we then attempted to write our wedding vows but ended up falling asleep :) Next we went to pick up Anthony from work, to then take a trip to Rania's Grandparents. Rania got lost after we picked up my trousers and I spent nearly 2 hours trying to stop my bladder from bursting :) Rania's Grandparents were lovely, couldn't speak English except for 'coffee' 'sugar' and 'Cream!' we spent the evening looking at photo albums and hearing stories from the past. Ate a few rice cake things and drank 2 cups of coffee. The Grandpa was itching to sing some Karaoke, which he did :) he was very good, made me laugh and smile. We've now headed home, it's 10:55pm and I'm drinking Korean beer and eating cheeto's, Rania's on the blower with her matey Jess. Laters dan x
Tuesday, 23 June 2009
2nd day In LA
YO YO YO!!! Now I've had a bit of slack from recent comments saying that I'm already speaking the yank lingo, well hello!!! I am in the states you know. Well that's not what you should be worried about, what you should be worrying about is the ultra American accent Rania adopts when she's on the phone to her friends lol :) makes me laugh anyway. So what was on today's agenda? Woke up at a good hour (7ish) then fell back to sleep. Had breakfast from the giant milk carton, did a few press ups as I'm already feeling like a chub. First on the agenda was to get my trousers hemmed for the big day, so we went to Lido to get that done. After that we went home for Korean BBQ ribs, which were Ace! we then attempted to write our wedding vows but ended up falling asleep :) Next we went to pick up Anthony from work, to then take a trip to Rania's Grandparents. Rania got lost after we picked up my trousers and I spent nearly 2 hours trying to stop my bladder from bursting :) Rania's Grandparents were lovely, couldn't speak English except for 'coffee' 'sugar' and 'Cream!' we spent the evening looking at photo albums and hearing stories from the past. Ate a few rice cake things and drank 2 cups of coffee. The Grandpa was itching to sing some Karaoke, which he did :) he was very good, made me laugh and smile. We've now headed home, it's 10:55pm and I'm drinking Korean beer and eating cheeto's, Rania's on the blower with her matey Jess. Laters dan x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment